Tuesday, April 18, 2017

the acompaniment

  I was awake by the sounds of downfall, fitfully.
     The breeze with unique coolness through the window came into room, wape myself off sleepy, nfl jerseys cheap, a fresh breath coming in.
     The drops of rain drummed the ground one wave after another, it is the only sound of the whole universe outside. If you attentive enough, the echo of raindrop also caught your mind.
     With the lightning, matching the tempo of raining points, benefited by association together.
     Thunder chaoed the whole tempo, made itself being the least pleasant of the whole composition.
     That momentary impulse sent a picture on friendcycle, and got caught by my younger brother, alarmed to you`d better go back to sleep.
     My younger brother, even though we in different countries , but we still care each other and that will never change, cheap hats, that invisible tie between you and me, yes,i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment