Thursday, April 13, 2017

Friendship

As time gone, we cannot avoid losing old friends and making new friends in our life. In my expectation, I have confidence that some old friends will always in my mind and we should maintain our friendship forever. But it turn out to be an unsatisfactory result. Everybody is busy nowadays, we use of time on working and study, no matter how busy you are,cheap replica oakleys, I think it is not a difficult thing to spare some time to reply a short message, only one minute is ok for message responding, right ?  

sometimes I cannot figure out some friendship fade away year by year. I do not know exactly why everything has been change. Maybe I care about others too much. I just want to express that we should learn to treasure the genuine friends in our life. True friends will respect you and support you anytime. Although you will not keep in touch with each other every day. But your hearts are always connects together. In fact, wholesale nfl jerseys, some friends become richer than I am , they keep distance from me. What is going on ? I will turn a deaf ear to the news about those friends who gave up our friendship. What is the point of caring about them as they do not care about you at all?

I should not keep myself in frustration status for a long time. It is really a pity that I lost some friends who I have known for over a decade. What a pity. I should have no option but to accept the fact. I have to be strong enough to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment