Wednesday, April 26, 2017

comfortable days

I could hardly understand why some people expected retiring days.In my mind of that time,it will be a terrible time for me,facing old and nothing interesting to do.
Slowly,I knew it was not because of age that changed many thoughts,sometimes it depends on whether your heart is tired or not,and many other reasons.
Now,cheap oakley sunglasses, I don't want to be bothered by any boring persons or things.Even I don't like to deal with any meaningless things.Many troubles are caused by humans,so I even reduce the times of contacting with others or chatting with outsiders.I like a heart as quiet as a lake.Never want to think of anyone of school at home.I think two persons' hearts can keep very close if they have the similar thoughts,not needing exchanging opinions too often,they will be very easy to understand each other,even a smile.If two meet together who have completely different minds,then they don't need talking at all.Because they won't say true words not from heart,just for pleasing each other.So heart to heart only happen on the same characters or the similar minds.
Regard my present days as retiring days.I should thank such a school for making me feel so relaxed.
HOMETIME is to enjoy myself,doing what I like.What is home?just to put lots of love into a house,then it becomes a home.
SCHOOLTIME is just like a place where I can give my rest heat to this society-to teach classes to students,then enrich life by reading.
RIDINGTIME is the time to do exercise,cheap jerseys, make myself more healthy.
EVENINGTIME is my favourite,to keep staying with family,chatting about anything,the most relaxing period before sleep.
Those are really like my retiring days.It's not a laziness but a kind of mindset.
Never say that I should do,or I have to do...it's such a society!Actually sometimes,we can make our own choices,to choose the ways of living which make us happier and more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment