Monday, March 6, 2017

Two bad experiences

About one year ago, during the winter holiday, I made an appointment with my best friend at a shopping mall for celebrating my birthday. On that day, I carried a pretty bag and took a bus to meet my friend with cheap ncaa jerseys. The bus was full of people and was so crowd that I couldn’t move one step at all. There was only a purse in my bag. I worried about that someone may steal it. Therefore, I looked around and then found that no one was looking at my bag. I let out a sigh of relief and still carried my bag behind me with cheap soccer jerseys. After a while, I arrived at my destination and went shopping with my friend. I saw a scarf I like and was going to buy it. When I opened my bag, I was astonished to find out that my purse was missing. I couldn’t believe that, but that was really true. My purse had been stolen in bus with cheap MLB Hats. I was so sad because many cards and some money were in it. At that time, I swore that thief and promised to protect my valuables carefully later.
Nevertheless, I broke my promise several days ago. I lost a cheap nba hats at a food market. It was also stolen by thief. My friend said to me sarcastically that” you did a good cheap nfl snapback hats job, because you suffered loss twice within a year.” I have to admit that I am  a foolish girl. I don’t know that a fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. What will I lose next time? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment